Who am I?
- I have no beginning and no end.
- I am infinitely big and infinitesimally small.
- I contain all things, yet cannot be contained.
- I am constant, yet constantly changing.
- Everything that ever happened (or ever will happen) happens in me.
- I am always as close to you as your own breath, yet I extend throughout the entire universe.
- Everything exists within me, and nothing can exist outside of me.
- I am weightless, formless, and invisible.
- I am everywhere at once, yet nowhere in particular.
- No matter what you’ve done (or haven’t done), I am always here to accept you and take you back into me—although you can never truly leave me, and I never leave you.
- I am always with you.
The present moment (although I go by other names as well).
Although I’m tempted to put in my two cents of commentary, I’d rather hear your thoughts, reactions, and comments first!
P.S. If you enjoyed this riddle, please feel free to share it by clicking the buttons below. Thanks!